Bonfire Raglan | Unisex | Jungmaven
Please note: we are just getting started with our clothing offerings and realize that we have a long way to go to offer fully inclusive sizing (which is why we have selected a variety of unisex clothing), ranges of colours and options. We love our community's feedback, please let us know what you are looking for. Please also see our new clothing exchange policy as well.
The Jungmaven Bonfire Raglan Sweatshirt is a relaxed fit, easy to wear everyday sweatshirt that will quickly become your best friend. Easy and Fun! Inspired by slow-chill mornings where anything is possible.
One of Jungmaven's best selling items for women + men.
9.8oz weight | Garment dyed | 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (French Terry)
- Generous, roomy fit, raglan sleeve, crew neck sweatshirt
- French Terry hemp blend
- Men should size up
- Ribbed neckline and cuffs
Sizing: this item is Jungmaven's "unisex" fit - it fits a bit larger than the women's sizing and smaller than the men's sizing. Please refer to the chart or try it on in-store
Hemp Fabric Care:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors, tumble dry, low heat.
- Use earth-friendly and gentle detergents.
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers, velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
- You can lay flat or line dry lighter weight garments, but do not expose to direct sunlight as this could cause fading. Tumble-drying heavier weight garments will help them retain their shape, as line drying can stretch the fibers.
About the Company: All Jungmaven garments are cut and sewn without automation in Los Angeles, CA in small production batches– resulting in slight variations in construction and sizing. Each piece is uniquely built on a cutting table from a paper pattern, then pre-washed and pre-shrunk. Our garment dyed pieces will have subtle variations in color, which will soften after a few washes. Our slow fashion process means that (like most things in Nature) no two Jungmaven pieces are identical.