Eco Tanning Waters | Face + Body
Facial Tanning Water: So easy, so effective! Your real life Organic filter. The original, gradual self-tanning toner for your face, neck and décolletage. This global fan favourite product, brilliantly camouflages blemishes and reduces the appearance of redness.
Made with natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin. Thi gradual face tanner has lightweight moisturizing properties, so your skin is left feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy. It’s non-comedogenic so it’s not going to block your pores. In fact, it can even out your complexion to allow for less make up.
Body Tanning Water: Basically a body tan water so it instantly dries into a natural tan. People can’t see you wearing it as it develops and has amazing hemp seed oil to hydrate your skin. It has handpicked, bespoke ingredients to ensure you get a killer deep tan with an earthy bronze tone.
Tip: As it’s a gradual tan, you can have it as soft or deep as you like! Try applying two coats for a deeper result.
Using Facial Tanning Water:
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product, about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
Directions for Body Tanning Water: Shake well before use. Apply a generous amount directly onto skin and rub in using your hands or you can use a tanning applicator mitt if preferred. Wash hands thoroughly after use. For best results, exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to full body application.
Leave on for a minimum of 1 hour, or sleep in it if you wish, before washing it off. Your tan will continue to develop for up to 24 hours after washing off. For external use only. We recommend an allergy patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs see a doctor and discontinue use. Store below 30°c.
Face Tanning Water: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Lecithin, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Coco Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus nobilis Peel Oil
Body Tanning Water: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Parfum (Natural Botanical Blend)**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder**, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Maltodextrin (Vegetable Derived)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA
CAUTION: May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Egg, Sesame, Soy, Wheat, Seafood, Mustard, Sulfites