Ojai Crop Tee | Jungmaven
The tee that feels like a neverending weekend. Built from our lightweight, airy 3.6 oz. jersey hemp blend with a silky-soft finish. The silhouette is structured just enough to keep it classy, while relaxed and comfortable for a laid back mindset.
3.6oz | Garment dyed | 30% Hemp + 70% Organic Cotton (Jersey)
- Easy, relaxed fit crewneck
- Open neckline, hits at hip
- Cap sleeve, but not too short
- Men should size up
Sizing: this tee is Jungmaven's women's sizing; it fits smaller than their unisex and men's sizing. Please refer to the sizing chart or try this item on in-store.
About the Company: Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China; clothing items hemp are sourced domestically. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.