Singlet | Hemp + Organic Cotton
Please note: we are just getting started with our clothing offerings and realize that we have a long way to go to offer fully inclusive sizing (which is why we have selected a variety of unisex clothing), ranges of colours and options. We love our community's feedback, please let us know what you are looking for. Please also see our new clothing exchange policy as well.
It’s onesie love with this easy-to-wear hemp singlet. Super soft and designed to move with you, this will be your go-to whether cruising under the stars on a warm summer night or layered under a cozy jacket for a walk through falling leaves.
- Wide, sturdy straps
- Scoop neck and fitted shape
- Can be worn alone or as a base layer
- Made with Love in California
- 29% hemp, 66% organic cotton, 5% spandex - jersey
Sizing: this is Jungmaven's women's sizing; it fits smaller than their unisex and men's sizing. Please refer to the sizing chart or try this item on in-store.
About the Company: Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China; clothing items hemp are sourced domestically. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.