Pick Up | Shipping | Delivery
sustainable shipping + packaging
It is our best practice to reuse/upcycle boxes and packaging materials. Many of our items come unpackaged to ensure your purchase is as low-waste as possible.
sustainable gift wrap
Our gift wrap option includes kraft paper wrapping, sisal twice, dried eucalyptus and locally sourced flora. The packages are sealed with kraft tape and the interior filled with kraft crinkle paper to provide that special touch while also being fully compostable. Each gift wrapped package will then be placed in an additional (recycled) box for shipping to its final destination, if shipping is desired.
We have a selection of Canadian-made cards available - please leave a note at checkout for the inscription + we will ensure to add this special touch!
To choose this option, add "Gift Wrap" to your cart prior to checkout.
- Standard Canada Post Shipping- Flat rate of $12 per order
- Free Canada Post Shipping on orders $100 and up
- We do not offer international shipping at this time.
- Mason jars of refillery products cannot be shipped at this time.
- At checkout, choose the "Pickup" option.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready
- Pick-up is at 4285 Henderson Road, Arden (closer to Harlowe than Arden) - please leave a note at checkout as to your preferred pick up time and I will do my best to accommodate it
- We now offer pick-up at a variety of locations - please see the locations available in the "Events + Stockists" tab. To choose this option, leave a note at checkout so that we drop it to the correct location/event. You will receive an email notification once your order has landed at that shop.
- At this time, bulk options are only available for local delivery or pickup.
- Local delivery to Cloyne (up to Mazinaw Lake), Northbrook, Harlowe, Henderson, Flinton and Kaladar is free and usually happens within 1-2 business days, dependant on the time of day the order is placed.
- Local delivery has expanded to include the Madoc through to Quinte region once a week.
- Local delivery through the Kingston area takes place every two weeks; the date of which will be listed in our "events" section of our website.
- If you are unsure if you qualify or have any questions, please check in at email@example.com
- At checkout, choose the "Local Delivery" option.
- You will receive an email notification when your order has been DELIVERED.
local delivery package drop-off
- Please be as explicit as possible when explaining how and where we can drop off your package to you
- You can explain this in the "notes" section at checkout.
- We don't want you to lose your package-- that's not good for either of us! -- but we also can't afford to refund or replace packages if they were lost or stolen due to absent or unclear delivery instructions.
- If you are unsure if you qualify, please just ask. You can always choose the shipping rate and I can refund you the difference if I am able to drop it off.
How long will it take for my order to be ready?
Orders are usually packaged within 1-3 business days of purchase.
Sometimes orders take a little longer to prepare than usual, as there are several shipping delays at the moment.
You will receive an email notification when it is ready, but if you need something by a certain date, please email us and let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate your needs.