Pick Up | Shipping | Delivery
lockdown delivery schedule
Kingston : Tuesdays ($4 fee)
Quinte: Fridays ($4 fee)
Local area delivery (Mazinaw-Kaladar): within 2-3 days of order placement
*If enough orders are placed for your region prior to these dates, delivery will take place sooner.
*If there is not enough demand for delivery by the delivery date, you will be notified by email. You can opt to wait for the next date or have your order shipped. Flat rate shipping is $12 and free for orders over $100.
*Please place your order by 8pm the day prior to delivery.
If there is a change due to inclement weather in the above schedule, you will be notified by email.
sustainable shipping + packaging
It is our best practice to reuse/upcycle boxes and packaging materials. Many of our items come unpackaged to ensure your purchase is as low-waste as possible. If you receive plastic within your package, such as plastic bubble wrap or a plastic bag over a liquid item, rest assured that these have been collected second-hand or were reused from one of our supplier's shipments.
We also take great care to source our packaging meticulously. Currently, our packaging is sourced from these small Canadian businesses: Wolfpack Packaging, Oshun Supply, No Issue labels + stickers + notecards, Printed + Pink stamps, and Two Ferns Botanicals and Madison Quinn florals. All of our kraft paper packaging and our notecard content is 100% recycled.
sustainable gift wrap
Our gift wrap option includes kraft paper wrapping, sisal twine and floral sourced from small local shops. The packages are sealed with kraft tape and the interior filled with kraft crinkle paper to provide a special touch while also being fully compostable. Each gift wrapped package will then be placed in an additional (recycled) box for shipping to its final destination, if shipping is desired.
We have a selection of Canadian-made cards from Inkwell Cards available and seed paper notecards from Botanical Paperworks Canada - please leave a note at checkout for the inscription + we will ensure to add it!
To choose this option, add "Gift Wrap" to your cart prior to checkout - here's the link.
- Standard Canada Post Shipping- Flat rate of $12 per order
- Free Canada Post Shipping on orders $100 and up
- We do not offer international shipping at this time.
- Mason jars of refillery products cannot be shipped at this time.
- At checkout, choose the "Curbside Pickup" option.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready
- Pick-up is at 4285 Henderson Road, Arden (closer to Harlowe than Arden) - please leave a note at checkout as to your preferred pick up time and I will do my best to accommodate it - if no note, I'll email you to arrange a pickup.
- We now offer pick-up at a variety of locations. To choose this option, leave a note at checkout so that we drop it to the correct location/event - availability is controlled at checkout depending on the lockdown's orders. You will receive an email notification once your order has landed at that shop.
- At this time, bulk options are only available for local delivery or pickup.
- Local delivery to Cloyne (up to Mazinaw Lake), Northbrook, Harlowe, Henderson, Flinton and Kaladar is free and usually happens within 1-4 business days, dependant on the time of day the order is placed.
- If you are unsure if you qualify or have any questions, please check in at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At checkout, choose the "Local Delivery" option.
- You will receive an email notification when your order has been DELIVERED.
local delivery package drop-off
- Please be as explicit as possible when explaining how and where we can drop off your package to you if it is not at your doorstep
- You can explain this in the "notes" section at checkout.
- We don't want you to lose your package-- that's not good for either of us! -- but we also can't afford to refund or replace packages if they were lost or stolen due to absent or unclear delivery instructions.
- If you are unsure if you qualify, please just ask. You can always choose the shipping rate and I can refund you the difference if I am able to drop it off.
- Please be aware of the items within your order - if you are ordering liquids at this time of year, they may freeze. If you choose local delivery, please ensure that you can collect your items from outdoors within a reasonable timeframe.
How long will it take for my order to be ready?
Orders are usually packaged within 1-3 business days of purchase.
Sometimes orders take a little longer to prepare than usual, as there are several shipping delays at the moment.
You will receive an email notification when it is ready, but if you need something by a certain date, please email us and let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate your needs.