Bike Shorts | Jungmaven
A comfortable and sustainable alternative to synthetic activewear, the Jungmaven Bike Short is made from a premium hemp blend that naturally wicks away moisture and helps regulate your body temperature. The high rise cut flatters most body types and is designed to hit above the knees.
- New, updated heavier weight stretch jersey
- Rise hits just at or above belly button
- Close fit, super stretch
- Triangle shaped gusseted crotch
- Flatlock seams for max comfort
- Made with Love in California
About the Company: Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China; clothing items hemp are sourced domestically. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.